Being a subject which includes both the subjective content as well as the objective problems, Class 12 Economics needs a full in-depth detailed understanding of concepts. Thus, for the wholesome preparation for the Boards as well as everyday studies, these NCERT Solutions are your go-to place. Here, all the answers are written with 100% accuracy and are verified by our highly qualified team of members. These NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Economics are available for each and every topic and questions for all the latest NCERT books.
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Economics – Introductory Microeconomics
- Chapter 1 – Introduction
- Chapter 2 – Theory of Consumer Behaviour
- Chapter 3 – Production and Costs
- Chapter 4 – The Theory of the Firm under perfect competition
- Chapter 5 – Market Equilibrium
- Chapter 6 – Non-Competitive Markets